Thank you for choosing to visit our website. Udeonx, LLC (collectively “Udeonx”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
• Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider)
• Internet Protocol address of the computer or device you are using;
• type of browser software and operating system you are using;
• date and time you access the Service
• the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our Services.
• Media Access Control (MAC) address
• Data and/or statistics pertaining to your activities on our Services and notably the way in which you interact with our Services. This may include how and when you use our Service(s), user behavior and interactions, purchases, settings, and progress.
• IDFA – Apple Device Advertising Identifier
• GAID – Google Play/Android Device Advertising Identifier
• Technical log data that may be produced by the use of a computer, device, and/or servers that is automatically generated, stored, and collected by using related Services
How We Use Your Data
How Long We Keep Information
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the information is processed. In some cases, we may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email or web form, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
We strive to maintain reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information you have provided. However, we rely heavily on third-party data providers and their technical security measures to implement and follow generally acceptable safeguards. However, no system can be 100% secure and human errors may occur. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, either voluntary or involuntary, and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a data breach that is likely to affect the security of your personal data, we may attempt to notify you electronically via email so that you can take appropriate protective steps and/or by posting a notice via the Services if a data breach occurs.
Google Analytics and Facebook
Our Stance on Third-Party Providers, Websites, and Advertisers
In using our Services, you may access websites, applications, products, and/or other services that are owned or operated by third parties (each, a "Third Party Service"). We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with to third-party providers.
A list of the third-party advertising and technology companies that we may use is set forth below. This list may be updated at any time. Please note that the inclusion of a vendor in the list below does not mean that the Company is currently using their services or that it is currently conducting any campaigns or is being used by a related Service.
Personal Data Concerning Children
The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years old (or older, if applicable law provides for different protections). If we become aware that a child has submitted information to the Company, we will delete this information. Parents and/or guardians are encouraged to instruct their children to never give out their real names, addresses, or phone numbers, without permission, when using the Internet. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Last Updated: July 11, 2019